Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Working in the Yard

I was working in the yard tonight, while my son was mowing the lawn.  I was pulling one of those troublesome weeds and, as I looked over at my son, I remembered how differently he viewed yard work when he was younger.  Back in the day, it was fun!  Everything was fun!  Digging in the garden, pulling weeds, watering the flowers - all of that was a blast for our kids when they were small.  You have probably experienced the same thing with your little ones.  What we consider "work" is just another thing of wonder to be experienced.  Which brings me to the point of this little post.

We have some of the cutest gardening toys at Town Square Toys.  We have little rakes and shovels, diggers and trowels, buckets and watering cans.  You and your kids will have a great time in the yard with some of these bright and colorful tools.  Pick some up today at our store in Mansfield, or order some online.  Happy Gardening!

No comments: